Cultavit® – Inspired by nature...
Central to the Cultavit® manufacturing process is buckwheat. Buckwheat, bot. Fagopyrum esculentum, has been cultivated in Europe and Asia for centuries and has experienced a real renaissance in the past few years: Despite the similarity in name, buckwheat is not related to wheat and therefore contains no gluten. This is one of the reasons why flour, based on buckwheat seeds, gain more and more popularity and importance.
Its seedlings have proven to be particularly receptive and robust. Embedded in nutritious, aqueous milieu and under the right temperature and environmental conditions, the seedlings begin to grow. The buckwheat seeds gather the required nutrients from the medium and incorporate these into its natural structures.
This process is controlled carefully, continuously supervised and terminated at the optimum time. Due to long-lasting experience, the Cultavit® process can now provide very well reproducible results.
The concentration of our vitamins, minerals and meanwhile also other nutrients, are within defined limits. Common to all biological procedures, these cannot be measured accurately, but are calculable. Therefore our product can be used in healthy, vegetarian foods without any problems.
Following products are currently available:
- Cultavit® V – eight Vitamins in one product
- Cultavit® B3 – min. 450% RDA Nicotinamide per gram
- Cultavit® D3 – 10,000 i.U. per gram
- Cultavit® S1 – Zinc, Copper and Magnesium
- Cultavit® S2 – Iron, Chromium and Molybdenum
- Cultavit® B12 – min. 145% RDA Methylcobalamin
- Cultavit® B6 min. 360% RDA per gram
- Cultavit® B9 min. 450% RDA per gram
- Cultavit® Fe min. 90% RDA per gram
- Cultavit® Se 5.000 mcg Selenium per gram
Feel free to contact us!
Results of our first comparative study on the bioavailability of folic acid are available here.
Please contact us for further information, specifications and samples!
A presentation on Cultavit® titled Cultavit® – Nature in a capsule is available in our download section.